The Technical Officer-Agroforestry plays a key role at the coordination level by organizing and participating in facilitating the planning and implementation of Agroforestry intervention based on IFM-FFS. Organize and conduct training and workshop sessions. He/she needs to stay updated on tracking of timely implementation of field activities within the approved budget and quality outputs, periodic reporting and maintaining liaison with local government, relevant departments as well as others
Job Description / Responsibility
- Planning and implementation of Agroforestry intervention based on Integrated Farm Management (IFM) – Farmer Field School (FFS) activities.
- Aware all project staffs on Agroforestry and its importance.
- Coordination and communication with all relevant stakeholders and organize field events timely and quality.
- Supervise the activities and support to proper monitoring of field implementation.
- Prepare budget and confirm expenditure within the timeframe.
- Prepare reports and share accordingly.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc), Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Agroforestry/ Agricultural Sciences/Environmental Management or any other relevant discipline from a reputed university.
At least 5 year(s)
- At least 5 years of experience in planning and implementation of Agroforestry intervention based on IFM-FFS.
- Record of managing plant nursery and nursery entrepreneurs.
- Record of accomplishment on networking and coordinating with institutional and field nursery development as well as trainer/trainee/workers and reporting to supervisor(s).
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and to set priorities
- Good English writing, analytical and communication skills.
- Good ability to work with a virtual cross-functional team.
- Willing and able to travel independently outside station.
60,000 - 66,572
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting