- (Based in Chakaria/ Ramu/ Teknaf / Pekua under Cox`s Bazar district)
- Initially the contract will be for 1 year with possibility of extension
- Position Overview: The RM&E Associate works as monitoring focal for ensuring program and data quality at upazila and school level and work closely with the district/upazila office to ensure timely collection pf project data and reporting of the Project on Reading Advancement activities. This position reports to the Officer-RM&E and provide support for preparing different reports.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Frequent monitor the ongoing program and support technical team to improve the program and data quality
- Check reported data with primary data sources and ensure data quality and documentation
- Collect and archive program data, analysis data and prepare different reports/presentation illustrating trend
- Conduct Data Quality Monitoring, Library Rating System including data collection, data entry and report preparation for assigned upazila;
- Assist CO RM&E team for conducting planned assessments of the project
- Participate different program and events of Room to Read
At least Bachelor's degree from a reputed university, major in Statistics/ Education/ Social Science or any other relevant subject
At least 2 year(s)
- At least two years of experience in monitoring and research work including, data collection, data quality, data entry and managing database
- Strong knowledge in MS Office software is a must
- Expertise in data quality monitoring is a must
- Experience and comfort in using computers, web and android-based applications for data collection and analyzing will be an asset
- Experience in data analysis and preparing analytical reports
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions will be a plus
- Collect and archive program data, analysis data and prepare different report/ presentation
- Provident Fund
- 13th Month Bonus
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Health coverage including spouse and children
- Professional Development opportunities.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online through
Any persuasion attempt will disqualify your candidacy. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Room to Read is an equal opportunity employer committed to identifying & developing
the skills & leadership of people from diverse backgrounds.
"Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply"
Application Deadline : Nov 18, 2019
Room to Read is a US based international non-profit organization. We envision a world in which all children can pursue a quality education, reach their full potential and contribute to their community and the world. To achieve this goal, we focus on two areas where we believe we can have the greatest impact: literacy and gender equality in education. We work in collaboration with communities and local governments and partner organizations across Asia and Africa to develop literacy skills and a habit of reading among primary school children, and support girls to complete secondary school with the life skills they?ll need to succeed in school and beyond. Room to Read currently work in Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Laos, Nepal, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Vietnam, and Zambia. To learn more about Room to Read, please visit www.roomtoread.org.http://www.roomtoread.org.