Category : Medical & Pharmaceuticals Application deadline has been passed!
Assistant Manager, Ware House
Labaid Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
: Full Time
: 2 to 3 year(s)
: Savar, Dhaka
: Not mentioned
: Jul 08, 2019
: Jul 13, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervise daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service
- Supervise warehouse employees and oversee daily operations
- Ensure a sound environment for warehouse and proper support for smooth production
- Enforce all company rules and regulations
- Receive all API, Excipient, Packing Material and other deliveries with proper and complete documentation
- Properly maintain API, Excipient and Packaging Material received and ensure entry into log book
- Ensure maintenance of finished goods& packaging materials using FIFO system
- Ensure finished goods are received and dispatched with proper documentation
- Ensure proper tracking as per brand name
- Perform general maintenance of machinery used in the warehouse
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance as needed
- Oversee and manage logistics utilized to transport products to customers and internal facilities
- Communicate with drivers and freight and air partners to ensure efficient delivery of products and packages
- Manage customer service requests promptly and resolve issues quickly
- Supervise and schedule work for warehouse team and oversee their activities in order to meet the demands of the fulfillment center
- Manage the flow and quality of work of warehouse team to maximize efficiency and minimize overtime
- Meet regularly with warehouse team to review, analyze, and develop actionable plans for productivity and loss prevention
- Ensure all warehouse activities according to SOP and cGMP guideline.
- Ensure a high degree of detail and focus on every job
- Maintaining stock level of physical VS System through proper inventory management.
- Supervising daily RM/PM requirements from Production and plan accordingly.
- Regular upgradation of departmental SOP as per requirement.
- Conducting BIN wise reconciliation to maintain BIN level stock for daily operations at warehouse
M.Pharm / B.Pharm / B.Sc from any recognized University
2 to 3 year(s)
Minimum 2 - 3 years' experience in similar position in any reputed pharmaceuticals companyGender: Both
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category