Category : Medical & Pharmaceuticals
Sr. Medical Officer (Doctor)
Fakir Fashion Ltd.
: Full Time
: At least 3 year(s)
: Apr 11, 2019
: Apr 26, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for factory employee's health care & coordinating for Implementation / follow policies / procedures / SOP related to Occupational health & medical services related administrative work.
- Conduct pre-employment health check-up.
- Conduct awareness programs on OHSE, HIV & sessional diseases.
- First Aid & Emergency Care / CPR.
- Liaison with government and private hospital / clinic in case of emergency medical purpose.
- Manage the factory Health Centre and convey all kind of medical related report to the reporting authority.
- Address medical problems of the workers as well as any industrial health related problems i.e. monitoring hazards, use of PPE, biological monitoring, etc.
- Conduct bi-annual health evaluations of the workforce. Electronic Health Record (EHRs) to be maintained for all employees.
- Conduct health hygiene & risk assessment for the site by an Industrial Hygienist.
- Conduct a hygiene inspection of the workplace including the canteen and submit a report along with observations and recommendations.
- Must have capability of perception regarding medical waste management.
- Conduct regular audits of the OHC.
- Medicine management at the OHC.
- Work with the factory safety manager to drive various awareness programs on health.
- Providing First Aid and other treatment to employees suffering from illness or injuries.
- Counselling of employees individually or in group based on outcomes of PME.
- Provide emergency care to the employees in case of workplace related injuries, illness and exposure.
- BMDC registered MBBS from recognized university from local or abroad.
At least 3 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Able to work independently with tight deadline and deal with work procedure.
- Excellent interpersonal, written & oral communication skills.
- Must have knowledge in MS Office, E-Mail operation.
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting