Job Description / Responsibility
- Train and develop the team to get updated always on product knowledge.
- Continuous monitoring of the team members for effectiveness of everyday work.
- Achieving monthly & yearly Sales & Collection Target of the Company.
- Supervise the team members, monitor Sales & Collection status closely and ensure maximum turnover in assigned areas.
- Create new agents, regular visit to agents, perspective agents, customers, farmers.
- Update always on competitor's activities & send the information to the Marketing Department for effective strategic planning.
- Capability to handle the situation arises in the field.
- Monitor the performance of the team within the territory and reallocate resources to improve overall results.
- Arrange small scale meeting like farmers meeting, get together with potential chemists, customers, farmers.
- Establish the brand image of the company to the customers.
- Build-up strong relationship with farmers, customers, dealers & feed sellers.
- Improve continuously the performance of the products and services by taking relevant, corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare report as required by the management.
- DVM, MS in Medicine (Animal Health) / A.H/B.Sc in Animal Husbandry / Masters with Science background.
- For experienced candidates educational qualification may be considered.
7 to 10 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- (Veterinary Medicine, Poultry, Dairy, Fish sector)
- Hardworking, Dedicated, Responsible & Presentable.
Age: At most 45 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting