Job Description / Responsibility
- Regular communication with overseas distributors for product registration and order, stock and on time payment of shipments & fullfill the work as assigned by the Head of the Department.
- Administrative Dossiers preparation and compilation (mainly ACTD & check list based) by fulfilling the MOH/FDA requirement of each assigned countries.
- Searching of new market opportunities for company's long term Business Profit.
- COPP, FSC, NOC, Form 10A, 8A,9A preparation.
- EXP, CO & other needful Export Banking and Shipping Documents preparation.
- Frequent communication with concern Ministry & Embassies for the endorsement of needful documents for company/product registration purpose.
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
- M.Sc in Applied Chemistry/Chemistry or Biochemistry from any reputed University
1 to 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Age: 25 to 32 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per Company Policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting