Currently, we have a position as Officer, Pharmacovigilance where the incumbent will be responsible to provide scientific information to marketing and carryout Pharmacovigilance activities.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Train Radiant's affiliated employees and its stakeholders in order to make them aware about detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of adverse effects or any other possible drug-related problems.
- Act as a representative on behalf of the company to receive Adverse Event (AE) report any time and take immediate action.
- Analyze AE reports and ensure weekly screening of literature from a local database of journals published in Bangladesh.
- Develop preliminary outline for internal SOPs and protocol/work instructions as per the direction of Departmental Head.
- MBBS/ M. Pharm from any Public or reputed Private institution.
- Strong command over latest medical knowledge, information and update.
- Aptitude in Pharmacology and experience in Pharmacovigilance related activity would award added advantage to the candidate.
- Festival bonuses, Quarterly Incentives, Leave Fare Assistance and other fringe benefits.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting