Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare appropriate promotional plans and strategies on assigned products.
- Provide training for assigned products to the field forces.
- Monitor the competitors' marketing and sales promotional strategies and submit report regularly.
- Provide required inputs in the process of a new product development and to bring changes (if required) on the existing products.
- Meet the key Doctors over the country and exchange ideas to obtain feedback on the movement of assigned products.
- Prepare various reports on the performance of the products regularly.
- Develop product manual.
- Carry out different type of analysis like profitability analysis and sales trend analysis.
Master of Pharmacy (M Pharm) completed.
At least 4 year(s)
- Candidates with maximum of 4 years relevant experience in reputed pharmaceutical companies will get preference.
- IT skill, communication skill, analytical skill.
- Able to work under stress and be prepared to go to frequent tours outside Dhaka.
- Should be proactive and possess creativity.
- Freshers are also allowed to apply.
- Professional working environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Performance based career path
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting