- Department/ Division : Medical Services
- Office Timing : Roster Hour
- Office Location : Apollo Hospitals Dhaka
- Reports To : Consultant and Coordinator
Job Description / Responsibility
- Will perform emergency call duties in rotation according to the call duty roster maintained by the department.
- Doctor on call duty must attend the patient immediately and shall carry out the investigations with all the privacy and confidentiality.
- On duty day- will perform ultra-sonogram, report X- rays, report CT and MRI under the supervision and guidance of respective consultants, of IPD, OPD and emergency patients and also perform portable ultrasound for the IPD patients when required.
- On night duty Ã¢â'¬â€œ Will perform ultra-sonogram of appointed patients (IPD + OPD+ Emergency). Attend to the emergency call and give provisional reports of emergency CT and MRI cases performed during the night duty hours. If necessary on call consultant is called.
- Attend to the departmental tasks given by the consultants if any.
- When not on call may be required to attend to a patient in an emergency. However this will not be a routine practice.
- Strictly follow policies or instructions of the department.
- Will perform any additional duties regarding patient examination or academic activities given by the consultant / Coordinator.
- Shall be responsible to guide the senior Medical officer
- Directs radiology technologists to ensure quality exams, Reviews and interprets the images from exam Provides physician with a detailed report.
Full Time, Contractual
- MBBS with MD/ FCPS/ Diploma in Radiology.
- Valid MBBS and Higher Degree BMDC registration is required.
At most 1 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Shows respect and behave in accordance with Good Medical Practice.
- Works flexibly and deals with tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Remains calm in stressful or high pressure situations and adopts a timely, rational approach.
- Maintains good inter personal relationship with his colleagues and juniors.
Age: 25 to 35 year(s)
- As per Hospital Policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Please read the job description carefully. Do not apply unnecessarily if it does not match with your profile and your interest.
Application Deadline : Aug 20, 2018
Plot 81, Block E, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, a 450-bed super-specialty multi-disciplinary tertiary level hospital, is the first and only hospital in Bangladesh that has been accredited by Joint Commission International. This prestigious accreditation signifies Apollo Hospitals Dhaka`s commitment to quality, safety and continuous improvement in patient care.http://www.apollodhaka.com/