- Department/ Division : Medical Services
- Functions : Adult Hematology & Hematopoietics Stem Cell Transplant
- Office Location : Apollo Hospitals Dhaka
- Office Timing : Roster Hour
- Reports To : Consultant and Coordinator
Job Description / Responsibility
- Lab Overview:
- She/he shall be responsible for daily review of Hematology Lab flagging parameters including peripheral blood/bone marrow morphology.
- Consultation & Referral
- She/he shall review all the inpatient referrals and help the resident(s) as first on call and directly communicate with the consultant.
- Daily Follow up
- She/he shall daily follow up all the patients admitted under Hematology service, liable to follow the consultant management plan and attend the emergencies that may occur during the treatment.
- She/he shall perform the routine procedures like Bone Marrow Aspiration and Biopsy, Lumber puncture etc.
- She/he shall be responsible for prescribing, administering and monitoring the patients undergoing chemotherapy and other biological agents under the guidance of consultant or as per hospital policy.
- Emergency call:
- She/he shall be responsible to attend emergency calls and calls on public Holidays .In case of any admitted patients she may be required to visit the patients
- The physician shall be responsible for assessment of patients on admission, detailed history taking and Physical examination and documentation with in the first 24 hours of admission.
- She/he shall be responsible for sending the patient for the appropriate investigation as directed by the primary consultant and also to authorize investigations, which are urgent.
- Take daily rounds of the patients in the wards and assess them for treatment as deemed fit by his / her consultant and review them regularly.
- Responsible for providing adequate treatment to the patient as advised and to check the dosage, frequency, route of administrations of all medications, considering all precautions.
- Continually monitor and review patient progress and adjust the management plan when necessary and to take appropriate initiatives in Medical emergencies when required.
- Preparation of discharge summaries well in time and briefing the patient about the medications on discharge.
- Follow hospital practices and demonstrate initiative aligned to ensuring the safest possible environment for patients and staff.
- MBBS with MD in Hematology
At most 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Council Registration Requirements : Must Have valid BMDC registration
Age: 25 to 35 year(s)
- As per Hospital Policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Plot 81, Block E, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, a 450-bed super-specialty multi-disciplinary tertiary level hospital, is the first and only hospital in Bangladesh that has been accredited by Joint Commission International. This prestigious accreditation signifies Apollo Hospitals Dhaka`s commitment to quality, safety and continuous improvement in patient care.http://www.apollodhaka.com/