- Department/ Division : Medical Services
- Functions : Obstetrics/ Gynaecology
- Office Location : Apollo Hospitals Dhaka
- Office Timing : Roster Hour
- Reports To : Consultant and Coordinator
Job Description / Responsibility
- The review of all patients admitted under the care of Department Gynecology & Obstetrics as per hospital policy and ordering of investigation and treatment as per instruction from the consultants after Registrar
- Reassessments are conducted daily for the inpatients and to see the referral patients and brief the consultants
- All the assessments and reassessment are conducted daily and recorded in the Patients Medical records in the appropriate sections
- To be responsible for sending the patient for the appropriate investigation as directed by the primary consultant and also to authorize investigations, which are urgent.
- The registrar/Senior registrar will also do on call duties as per the department Rota
- The registrar/Senior registrar shall attend the emergency in case any such patients present in the Accident & Emergency Department.
- To check the discharge summaries prepared by the resident well in time and approve the contents before being it handed over to patients
- To be responsible for Patient and family education to the patient and their attendants
- He/ she will be responsible evaluate asses women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods under guidance of consultant.
- He/ she will be responsible Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury under guidance of consultant.
- He/ she will be responsible will be to assist consultant in performing cesarean sections or other gynecological surgical procedures .
- He/ she will be responsible to analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient and informing to consultant.
- He/ she will be responsible to monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary under the guidance of consultant
Full Time, Contractual
- MBBS with FCPS in pediatric
1 to 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Behavioral Competencies :
- Shows respect and behave in accordance with ethical practice
- Works flexibly and deals with tasks effectively and efficiently
- Remains calm in stressful or high pressure situations and adopts a timely, rational approach
- Maintains good inter personal relationship with his colleagues and juniors
- Council Registration Requirements :
- Must have valid BMDC registration
Age: 25 to 35 year(s)
- As per Hospital policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Plot 81, Block E, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, a 450-bed super-specialty multi-disciplinary tertiary level hospital, is the first and only hospital in Bangladesh that has been accredited by Joint Commission International. This prestigious accreditation signifies Apollo Hospitals Dhaka`s commitment to quality, safety and continuous improvement in patient care.http://www.apollodhaka.com/