- Department/ Division : Medical Services
- Functions : Accident & Emergency
- Office Location : Apollo Hospitals Dhaka
- Office Timing : Roster Hour
- Reports To : Consultant and Coordinator
Job Description / Responsibility
- The initial assessment of all admitted under the care of accident & Emergency Department as per hospital policy and ordering of investigation and treatment as per the clinical requirement .
- All the assessments and reassessment are conducted recorded in the Patients Medical records in the appropriate sections
- He/ she shall be responsible for providing adequate treatment in ER under supervision of the in charge.
- He/She shall order investigations as per policy and as advised by the departmental physician or Consultants and ensure
- He/ she shall ensure the necessary referrals and communicate the opinion of specialists to each other.
- He/She shall check the dosage, frequency, route of administrations of all medications, considering all precautions.
- He/She shall take part in patient and family education along with the Primary consultant.
- Be a member of Code orange, Code Blue, disaster management and poly trauma team.
- To attend all clinical meetings, CME and work shop
Full Time, Contractual
- MBBS with post Graduation in any discipline
1 to 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- 1-2 years experience after post graduation
- Behavioral Competencies:
- Shows respect and behave in accordance with Good Medical Practice
- Works flexibly and deals with tasks effectively and efficiently
- Remains calm in stressful or high pressure situations and adopts a timely, rational approach
- Maintains good inter personal relationship with his colleagues and juniors
- Council Registration Requirements:
- Must have valid BMDC registration
- As per hospital policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Plot 81, Block E, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, a 450-bed super-specialty multi-disciplinary tertiary level hospital, is the first and only hospital in Bangladesh that has been accredited by Joint Commission International. This prestigious accreditation signifies Apollo Hospitals Dhaka`s commitment to quality, safety and continuous improvement in patient care.http://www.apollodhaka.com/