- Department/ Division : Medical Services
- Office Location : Apollo Hospitals Dhaka
- Office Timing : Regular Hour
- Reports To : Consultant and Coordinator
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assessment of patients on admission.
- Detailed history taking and Physical examination and documentation with in the first 24 hours of admission.Responsible for sending the patient for the appropriate investigation as directed by the primary consultant and also to authorize investigations, which are urgent.
- Take daily rounds of the surgical patients in the wards and assess them for treatment as deemed fit by his / her consultant and review them regularly.
- He/ she is to complete the In-Patient rounds everyday before, and fill the case sheets and progress notes & all the necessary documents & JCI document in specific chart of medical record without fail.
- Responsible for providing adequate treatment to the patient as advised and to check the dosage, frequency, route of administrations of all medications, considering all precautions.
- Continually monitor and review patient progress and adjust the management plan when necessary and to take appropriate initiatives in Medical and surgical emergencies when required.
- Preparation of discharge summaries well in time and briefing the patient about the medications on discharge.
- Follow hospital practices and demonstrate initiative aligned to ensuring the safest possible environment for patients and staff.
- To attend all clinical meetings and work shops and actively participate in paper presentations.
- To be part of training programs conducted in the hospital and to take continuous initiatives for knowledge and skill up gradation.
- To be involved in teaching programs that is held by the department
- To oversee the activities of the Residents and guide them
- To be an active member for the quality initiatives of the hospital
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Coordinator / DMS office
- He / She should be part of the quality improvement of JCI documentation process of the hospital.
Full Time, Contractual
- MBBS with FCPS/MS in General Surgery
At most 1 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Must have valid BMDC registration
- Assist in surgery with the consultant Surgery in OT and document in medical records.
- Shall be doing minor procedures under local anesthesia such as Nail avulsion, abscess drainage, minor stitching, removing stitches and Dressing.
- Assist surgical consultants in the day-to-day management of patients.
- To do on-Call duties to attend to surgical patients received through emergency and assist in their management as advised by the consultant surgeon.
- To participate in CODE YELLOW situations as a team member
- Shall oversee the work of juniors in the department.
- Shall be Responsible for duty rota for the department and ensure compliance with Rota.
- As per Hospital policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Plot 81, Block E, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, a 450-bed super-specialty multi-disciplinary tertiary level hospital, is the first and only hospital in Bangladesh that has been accredited by Joint Commission International. This prestigious accreditation signifies Apollo Hospitals Dhaka`s commitment to quality, safety and continuous improvement in patient care.http://www.apollodhaka.com/