Category : Media/Event Management Application deadline has been passed!
: Full Time
: At least 27 year(s)
: At least 4 year(s)
: Feb 05, 2019
: Feb 20, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain standards in editing meticulousness, accuracy and fairness for TBN24.
- Assign and edit a mixture of reportage, analysis and commentary by relevant team members
- Write breaking news stories as necessary.
- Generate story ideas and exercise creativity in how to cover the news intelligently with a small but growing staff
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment within a 24/7 breaking news cycle of TBN24.
- Collaborate with Public Affairs colleagues on executive thought leadership, speeches, and announcements
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Bachelor/master's degree in Journalism/ Media Studies/ Mass Communication/ English/ International Relations from a recognized university. At least 4 years' relevant experience in news room editing, preferably in TV journalism.
At least 4 year(s)
- Age at least 27 years
- Willingness to work a schedule that will provide greater editing coverage to TBN24.
- Proven track record of having reporter/writer or editor, covering geopolitics, national news or international affairs
- Ability to respond quickly to news and suggest useful reporting lines and interesting story ideas.
- Strong editing skills (specially news); have the ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Concern about digital news coverage
- Adaptability to work in a fast-moving news environment and social media environment
- Passion for Journalism.
- Ability to take initiatives and work under pressure.
- Roaster based duty (3 night shift minimum).
- Age 25 above
Age: At least 27 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category