Category : Media/Event Management Application deadline has been passed!
Senior Executive, Brand Communication
: Full Time
: 2 to 4 year(s)
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Dec 26, 2018
: Jan 19, 2019
- Work as a link between clients and the agency. They are responsible for liaising between the client and other agency staff to coordinate advertising campaigns.
- They are the people responsible for overseeing and supervising the entire advertising process starting from writing the brief and overseeing the day to day operations of production process.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Take and understand brief from client(s) and/ or supervisor
- Prepare job list for planning and/ or creative department and debrief according to given brief
- Supervise and coordinate ongoing works
- Keep client updated about progress of work and take feedback
- Incorporate clients' feedback by communicating and coordinating with respective departments
- Prepare weekly/ monthly job status report
- Assist and coordinate campaign(s) collaterals (PPM, Production such that Photo shoot, Shoot, design outputs, printing etc.)
- Assist the account management team (Account Manager/Supervisor) in meeting deadlines of assignments
- Maintain regular and healthy relationship with the client(s)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
2 to 4 year(s)
- Ability to read and understand different types of reports e.g. consumer trend reports etc.
- Understanding of core human motivations and values (For Senior Executive)
- Report & Proposal writing skills (For Social Communication)
- Very well skilled in both verbal and written communication
- Ability to work under pressure maintaining strict deadlines
- Ability to prioritize work and multitasks
- Good analytical and problem-solving capability
- Proficient in MS Office application suite, especially in PowerPoint and Excel
- Must have the following psychological attributes:
- Sincere and Dedicated and Ownership
- Team Player
- Eager to learn.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category