Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for making plans of the event keeping the mind the requirements.
- Managing supplier relationships and ordering and production of products, equipments and items.
- Communicate with the client regularly and understanding their needs, event expectations and requirements.
- Ensuring excellent customer service, quality delivery and exceptional project quality.
- Travel on the site to inspect the ongoing arrangements, preparations and the changes needed to suit the need of the client.
- Plan the event according to the budget and make sure that spendings are as per plan.
- Responsible for handling finances, accounts and other kinds of paperwork.
- Look after the event goes smoothly and has no glitches.
BBA/ MBA in Marketing from any reputed university
At least 2 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Should have experience in Renowned Event Management Company/Firm
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Can do attitude, Able to take challenge.
As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting