The incumbent will be working with the company`s foundation team to develop and deliver the company`s CSR objectives as well as those of the company`s foundation. S/He will be responsible for the ideation and creation of compelling content including website copy, white papers, blog posts, social media content, and product/service descriptions.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for CSR communication tools; intranet, website, newsletter, corporate magazine.
- Assist in the development, delivery and evaluation of activities for our CSR strategy
- Identify and research programmes and initiatives by NGOS and other charity / social enterprise bodies - preparing analysis, feasibility and viability studies to present to our internal foundation board for approval for donations & investment
- Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following instructions provided for each type of document
- Content writing with zero grammatical error and UK "English"
- Research ideas and facts related to the type of content/topic assigned
- Ensure all content is professional, compelling, concise and conforms to the highest writing standards
- Follow-up overall development of communication materials, e.g. websites, social communication pages, brochures, catalogue, banners, signboards, billboards, packaging and various brand displays
- Guide the content creation process, providing clear, objective opinions while working collaboratively with marketing
- Create features for a variety of media including fashion magazines, online forums such as blogs and online magazines
- Develop creative ways to provide fresh emotive content, and storytelling, about the impact of our charitable and CSR work
- Ensure on time delivery while adhering to strict quality guidelines
- Prepare speeches for BOD as per their instruction and translate them between English and Bengali
- Proof reading and copy writing
- Create and follow a 'content delivery calendar'
- Coordinate with regional teams to collect success stories from the field
- Brainstorm on creative ways of presenting stories - in words, pictures, audio, video, illustrations etc.
- Adapt content to suit the need of various media vehicles - social media, blogs, journals, reports, media articles, photo-essays etc.
- Visit program areas to collect stories and for other related assignments
- Create Power Point presentations as required.
- Support team in CSR initiatives, during events etc.
Bachelor's / Master's degree in Communication, English, Fine arts, Journalism or Business
3 to 5 year(s)
- At least 3-5 years' experience in content writing, social media management, communications or PR
- Creative and enthusiastic individuals with strong command of the English language (including spelling, grammar, punctuation)
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Strong research and proofreading skills to ensure all materials are high quality and accurate
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Should be well-groomed, smart and energetic
- Strong presentation and delivery skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, aiming for perfection
- IT proficiency - advance level skill is a MUST in MS Office package (Especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Should be proactive and dynamic, ability to work hard efficiently
- Ability to multi task, remain organized and meet deadlines
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Group life & Hospitalization insurance
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Pick and Drop facility
- Corporate mobile ceiling
- Subsidized lunch facility at corporate Canteen
- State of the art Passion Café
- World class work environment
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting