Category : Law/Legal Application deadline has been passed!
: Full Time
: At least 35 year(s)
: At least 3 year(s)
: Gulshan, Dhaka
: Sep 14, 2019
: Oct 13, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Attending Courts, follow up the cases and report the progress.
- Initiating legal proceedings, drafting legal documents, searching genuineness of title deeds, khatians, inspecting lands.
- Writing opinions and vetting agreements under supervision.
- Maintaining liaison and supporting panel lawyers.
- Providing appropriate legal support to the field recovery/ collection team from time to time.
- Preparation of reports for regulating bodies.
- Master of Law (LLM)
- Must have sound academic background (LL.B (Hons), LL.M) from a reputed university. Candidates with Foreign qualification will get preference;
At least 3 year(s)
- Age at least 35 years
- Minimum 3 years' experience of court oriented practices in banking laws (The Bank Companies Act, Artha Rin Adalat Ain 2003, Negotiable Instruments Act, The money laundering prevention act 2012 etc.), land laws, criminal laws, contract law, company law.
- High Court enrolled advocates will get preference.
- Candidates who are currently involved in legal practices of drafting of plaints, petitions, opinions, agreements, high court cases will get preference.
- Educational qualification for retired resettlement officer may be relaxed.
Age: At least 35 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!