Category : Law/Legal Application deadline has been passed!
Executive - Legal Affairs
: Full Time
: 25 to 30 year(s)
: 1 to 3 year(s)
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Jan 23, 2019
: Feb 20, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Drafting and vetting of routine contracts relating to property, license, non-disclosure agreements etc., vetting tender documents, handling civil and criminal suits before various courts and co-ordination with the legal advisor.
- Ensuring the organization has adhered the laws and regulations of the country.
- Draft and/or review legal letters, contracts and agreements and monitor legal obligations under agreements to ensure compliance, as requested.
- Prepare all legal requirements and help in decision making regarding any issue with experts/consultants opinion.
- Liaison with relevant Government offices and other competent authorities if necessary.
- Coordination and Briefing/discussion with the lawyers for legal cases.
- Submit quarterly work reports to Management and the Board of Directors.
Master of Law (LLM), Bachelor of Law (LLB)
1 to 3 year(s)
Age 25 to 30 yearsGender: Both
Age: 25 to 30 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!