Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for labor court related cases
- Initiate and pursue legal proceedings as required by the Company i.e., prepare writs, defenses, submissions and other pleadings in civil cases both "for and against" the Company.
- Prepare, file and plead cases in Commercial Court in pursuit of amounts owed to the Company.
- Review and provide legal advice on tender documents, ongoing cases, statutory compliances
- Draft and/or review legal letters, contracts and agreements and monitor legal obligations under agreements to ensure compliance, as requested.
- Represent the Company at Arbitration and Public Utilities Commission hearings.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly.
- Provide legal opinion and legal vetting of charge / legal documents labor dispute.
- Any others job assign by Management
- Master of Law (LLM) in Law
- LL.B (Hons)/ LL.M from any reputed public university.
- Candidate must be the member of Bar Council.
3 to 6 year(s)
- Age 24 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Having experience in Garments Industries will be given preference
- Good inter-personal & communication skill, written and oral, both in Bangla and English is necessary
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented
Age: 24 to 35 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
407, Phoenix Tower (4th Floor), Tejgoan Industrial Area, Dhaka- 1215
Ha-Meem Group is a leading wholesale clothing manufacturer in Bangladesh and in the world. The company produces some of the most fashionable denim fabrics and garment products and owns one of the most comprehensive and resourceful manufacturing facilities in Bangladesh.http://www.hameemgroup.net