Job Description / Responsibility
- Negotiate, draft, review and advise upon, all required legal documentation in relation to real estate matters, including leases (commercial, residential and retail), facilities management agreements, property management agreements, development agreements, assignment agreements, settlement agreements, confidentiality agreements, hotel management agreements, MOUs, LOIs, and all other related and ancillary documents.
- * Provide legal consultation, advice and support to companies across the Group in respect of both existing and prospective matters, and to identify, contain and manage exposure and contingent risk.
- Ensure proper compliance by Group companies with all property laws.
- The Legal Manager (with input from local and external legal counsel) will also need to be familiar with applicable laws in respect of Group property related businesses operating in the region and beyond.
- Provide advice in respect of more general commercial matters (including intellectual property, agency, distributorship, franchising, and finance issues) as well as advising on the management and conduct of various contentious matters. To also provide advice, as and when required, on construction related matters.
- Master of Law (LLM)
5 to 7 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Be an English/common law qualified lawyer
- 5 to 7 years of post qualification experience
- Previous experience working for a diverse group or a variety of companies
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Should be capable in handlling any legal document Preparation
- Should be capable of new land sourcing for development (Joint venture Project) independently.
Age: 30 to 40 year(s)
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per Company Policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting