Category : Law/Legal
: Full Time
: 5 to 6 year(s)
: Nov 06, 2019
: Dec 06, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Research and prepared legal opinions on various civil matters including claims for compensation against the company.
- Draft and review legal letters, contracts and agreements and monitor legal obligations under agreements to ensure compliance.
- Prepared file and plead cases in commercial court in pursuit of amounts owed to the company.
- Advise on civil matters that should be directed to external counsel.
- Provide sound legal advice to the company and make recommendations to management as necessary.
- Investigate if the company or a staff member does not comply with the law.
- Oversee lawsuits, possibly acting as chief litigator.
- Manage the legal budget to get the most services for the least money.
- LLB/ LL.M
- Must be enrolled with Bangladesh Bar Council.
5 to 6 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Lawyer, Labor Law, Land
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category