Job Location: BRAC Myanmar Country Office, Yangon
Job Description / Responsibility
- Proper management of ERP Systems implementation and overseeing its post implementation support & services.
- Thorough understanding of all elements of the development life cycle phases design, analysis, implementation, integration, testing, and maintenance.
- Extensive technical writing experience creating user manuals, training materials and other business communications.
- Initiate and develop systems/apps to digitize the different departmental operational process.
- Experience delivering documentation (use cases, business rules, User Interface specifications and Data Flow Diagram.
- Provide technical support for end users and capacity building training.
- Manage database, Prepare MIS and FIS reports, filter data by SQL as required.
- Managing and controlling scope creep from business and setting right expectations for both business and IT and giving a realistic execution time frame to Management.
- Overseeing all technology services, product analysis and software architecture activities.
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders internally as well as interfacing with third-party contractors, vendors and consultants.
- Manage internal IT Team, ensure internal IT Support Services in Head office and Country IT Operation, and maintain industry standard procedure for outsourced/in-house software change management.
- Sound knowledge of operational IT Hardware, equipments and operation.
- Ensure proper IT equipments and connectivity in all operational location aligning with current trend.
- Manage the capacity building of new staff on using ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning).
- Bachelor or Masters preferably in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed university with minimum second division/class or equivalent CGPA in all academic records.
At least 3 year(s)
- Three years experience in relevant field with at least one year in development or financial institution.
- Knowledge in ERP solution especially Finance & Accounts, HR, Payroll, Procurement, Fixed Asset, Inventory modules will be given preference.
- Excellent in Database Management and data query by SQL from SQL server/MySql/Oracle database.
- Practical knowledge of working with JAVA/C# ASP.Net, Crystal Reporting, SQL Server.
- Sufficient knowledge of working with Project Management tools.
- Hardware and software skills
- Team Management and leadership, decision making
- Strong Knowledge of Financial Application
- Able to work under pressure and deadline and also committed to assignment
- Capacity building of reportees
- Ability to demonstrate diversity in workplace
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Work with other functional teams
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting