Job Description / Responsibility
- Conduct regular mobile patrol to deter illegal activities such as photograph taking, theft of materials, equipment machinery; illegal gathering of workers and illegal peddling of goods and Services
- Ensure that all members of the Contractor Personnel are properly trained and motivated to perform their respective duties.
- Inspect all Lusail City Development Guard Posts during each shift
- Respond to all calls for assistance or backup requests from all subordinate guard posts.
- Assist HSE/Fire to lookout for potential hazard and unsafe practices;
- Report any causes damages to any properties;
- Maintain radio contact with the patrolling and off-site guard posts every hour.
- Report all incident of vandalism of properties committed by anyone, including detain the person responsible for the act;
- Report and attending to any breakdown vehicles to render assistance such as putting up breakdown vehicle warning sign and managing & regulate traffic flow;
- Report and attending all traffic accident cases to render immediate first aid & activate Security
- Command Center to activate emergency Services such Ambulance and Police (including Civil Defense if require);
- Know the escalation and reporting procedure when identifying any intrusion activities.
H.S.C / Diploma
At least 5 year(s)
- Age 25 to 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- As a minimum requirement, Contractor Personnel shall be:
- High School Degree or equivalent
- A valid Qatari Driving License
- Ability to pass any required training or other qualifications for licensing
- A minimum of one (1) year of security related experience
- Prior work experience with security systems, including access control systems, alarm monitoring, closed
- circuit television systems, telecommunications systems, and video surveillance
- Must possess Law enforcement experience
- Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors
- Demonstrated ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
Age: 25 to 45 year(s)
As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting