Job Description / Responsibility
- Conduct regular mobile patrol to deter illegal activities such as photograph taking, theft of materials, equipment machinery; illegal gathering of workers and illegal peddling of goods and Services
- Ensure that all members of the Contractor Personnel are properly trained and motivated to perform their respective duties.
- Inspect all Lusail City Development Guard Posts during each shift
- Respond to all calls for assistance or backup requests from all subordinate guard posts.
- Assist HSE/Fire to lookout for potential hazard and unsafe practices;
- Report any causes damages to any properties;
- Maintain radio contact with the patrolling and off-site guard posts every hour.
- Report all incident of vandalism of properties committed by anyone, including detain the person responsible for the act;
- Report and attending to any breakdown vehicles to render assistance such as putting up breakdown vehicle warning sign and managing & regulate traffic flow;
- Report and attending all traffic accident cases to render immediate first aid & activate Security
- Command Center to activate emergency Services such Ambulance and Police (including Civil Defense if require);
- Know the escalation and reporting procedure when identifying any intrusion activities.
H.S.C / Diploma
At least 5 year(s)
- Age 25 to 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- As a minimum requirement, Contractor Personnel shall be:
- High School Degree or equivalent
- A valid Qatari Driving License
- Ability to pass any required training or other qualifications for licensing
- A minimum of one (1) year of security related experience
- Prior work experience with security systems, including access control systems, alarm monitoring, closed
- circuit television systems, telecommunications systems, and video surveillance
- Must possess Law enforcement experience
- Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors
- Demonstrated ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
Age: 25 to 45 year(s)
As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested candidates are hereby advised to Physically come to the office for pre-selection.They will have to submit their hard copy of documents such as CV, Educational Certificates Photocopy, all experience certificates photocopy, two copy passport size photo and Main MRP Passport by 18.10.2017
[ All the qualified / pre-selected candidates will have a chance to face the delegate interview.]
Final interview date by delegate will be informed from our office over phone.Our office location:
GREENLAND OVERSEAS LTD,
House # 01 (Level-3) Road # 01, Gulshan-1 (Opposit of Shooting Club)
Application Deadline : Oct 18, 2017