- The Aga Khan Academy Dhaka is now inviting applications for a Human Resources Manager. Built on a 20 acre campus in Bashundhara, the Academy will offer modern facilities on a secure landscaped site. Further information can be found at www.agakhanacademies.org/dhaka-information
- Human Resources Manager: the successful applicant will oversee all of the human resources requirements of The AKA Dhaka. Knowledge of HR laws and working experience in dealing with all of the HR related matters is a must. The position`s Terms of Reference are available on www.akdn.org/careers/1471809.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Critically assess, develop, review, and implement key HR policies, procedures and processes (incl . compensation, performance, career development, staff engagement , immigration ), in line with the mission and vision as well as internal and external influences, particularly taking account of both the local and international perspective.
- Provide regular advice on any labour law changes that may impact practices.
- Build, maintain and manage the HR records complying with legal requirements.
- Provide guidance on any employee relation matters.
- Ensure that resourcing processes and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- Oversee the implementation of the Induction and Orientation Programme for all new staff.
- Provide regular HR metrics and analytics to assess strategic plan and identify any areas of investigation and attention.
- Support the development and implementation programme that enables every
- employee to capture the vision of His Highness for the Academies.
- Ensure the annual appraisals and objective setting processes are implemented.
- Provide support on any HR matters that may have an impact on the network, as / when required.
Bachelor's degree, plus recognised professional HR qualifications .
At least 7 year(s)
- 7 + years of experience in HR (at least 2 years in a managerial position ) .
- Membership of the Bangladesh Institute of Human Resource Management (BIHRM).
- Good understanding and working knowledge of core HR areas .
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and Bangla.
- High level of resilience and working to tight timelines and managing multiple priorities.
- Resourceful, independent self-starter that also works well in teams.
- High sensitivity and awareness of working with people of many cultural backgrounds.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills and be able to build relationships at all levels of the
- Experience in the education sector.
- Experience in environment where delivering the HR responsibilities are evolving and developing.
Salary and package to attract the best candidate
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Qualified and experienced candidates are invited to apply via "www.akdn.org/careers". Please include in your application a letter of introduction, including a description of your employment history and interests, which make you a good fit for the role. Successful candidates will be required to consent to detailed background checks.
Application Deadline : Apr 22, 2019