CodersTrust Bangladesh Ltd. Is looking for a Senior HR Executive to assist our company`s overall HR activities, especially End to end recruitment process, employee performance appraisal programs and oversee the training and development area. The responsibilities for the position includes executing CTBD`s multiple hiring processes, keeping the performance record track for employees of different departments of CTBD, creating & updating HR policies for the company etc. To perform the role successfully one should have an extensive background in Human Resources department and thorough knowledge of HRM &Bangladesh labor law.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Recruitment & Selection:
- End to End process of recruitment closing positions in on time & Negotiation.
- Manage recruitment process including CV sorting, interview arrangement and others
- Manages the new hire on boarding / ensure timely orientation process, including new hire input for payroll to Accounts Dept.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Training and Development & Performance Management:
- Employee relations, Performance management and improvement systems. Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
- Policy Development:
- Follow HR policies and practices and take necessary disciplinary actions
- Recommend fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
MBA in HRM from any reputed university or Preferred Professional Certification: PGD in HRM
At least 2 year(s)
- Demonstrated work experience for minimum 2 years as HR Executive, Senior HR Executive or similar role.
- General HR Compensation/ Benefits, Recruitment, Organization Development/ Process Improvement, HRIS/ HR Database Management.
- Familiarity with SMART Performance Management, recruitment strategy, Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Good knowledge of Bangladesh labor law (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication skills
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bounce: 2 (Yearly)
- Salary Review: Yearly As per company's policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting