- Responsible for assisting in talent acquisition.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare and post job advertisement in various sources based on requisition and JD.
- Shortlist potential candidates, arrange and attend interview.
- Conduct reference/ background check and verify educational certificates of selected candidates.
- Update recruitment related database and also HRIS.
- Ensure preservation of necessary joining documents of any new employee in their personal file and update necessary changes in HRIS
- Minimum BBA/ Bachelor's degree, preferably with major in HR from a reputed university
At least 4 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Sound interpersonal skill.
- Negotiation skill.
- Team Work.
- Organizing skill.
- Sound knowledge on MS Office package.
- Excellent written and oral communication skill (both English & Bangla).
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Hosna Center (4th Floor), 106 Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka - 1212
Industrial Promotion and Development Company of Bangladesh Limited (IPDC) is the first private sector financial institution of Bangladesh established in 1981. IPDC is credited with being the most innovative financial institution of the country partnering in many landmark projects as well as introducing many financial products which were first of its kind in the country. Today, IPDC is a diversified financial institution catering to Corporate, SMEs and Retail market segments.http://www.ipdcbd.com