Job Description / Responsibility
- Process recruitment, i.e. prepare and disseminate vacancy announcement both internal and external, process applications/screening, fix schedules for interview, take preliminary interview, make arrangements for final interview, conduct reference check and further arrange for staff placement and organize staff orientation;
- Prepare appointment letter, employment contract.
- Assist HR Head in development and modification of HR policies and procedures.
- Coordinate for performance appraisal and process accordingly.
- Providing training to the newly hired staffs of old staffs if required.
- Handle employee complaints, grievances and disputes.
- Prepare final settlement for separation staffs.
- Maintain internal communications to ensure that employees have knowledge of HR related matters.
- Maintaining turns over and settlement related database and hard copy documents.
- Take care of disciplinary issues such as show cause, warning, investigation, termination, dismissal, etc.
- Carry out any other assignments delegated/instructed by the management.
- BBA/ MBA major in HR.
- PGD HRM will get preference.
- Age 24 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Have problem solving, negotiation, time management and collaborative skills.
- Ability to tolerate complexity in change management process.
- Have good communication, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Ability to operate Computers and office software packages (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point) and Web based management systems etc.
- Able to write and speak in English.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc).
Age: 24 to 30 year(s)
- Provident Fund.
- Benevolent Fund.
- Subsidy lunch.
- Mobile allowance.
- Leave Encashment.
- Two Festival Bonuses.
- Yearly Increment.
- Others benefits as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
32, Topkhana Road (4th Floor), Dhaka-1000
Bengal Biscuits Ltd. was established in 1980 to serve mainly as manufacturer of biscuits, candy, snacks and other food products. This company is a Public Limited Company and operating successfully reflecting continued improvement. The main items are biscuits, candies and snacks of various kinds which are favoured by consumers for their quality and delicious taste. Bengal Biscuits Ltd. has sales, marketing and distribution network in all over Bangladesh and enjoys excellent brand reputation in Bangladesh for its quality products.