Job Description / Responsibility
- Attendance, Leave & Holiday Management.
- Responsible to follow up day to day Administrative activities
- Maintain documentation in Personal File and others related with HR Department.
- Prepare notes, drafts, and office orders in respect of HR operations.
- Check daily attendance and maintain Leave of employees
- Organize official meetings at plant site and ensure the distribution of meeting minutes
- Provide administrative support to ensure smooth running of the office.
- Arrange meeting and other official programs as per schedule.
- Keep record of day to day expenses with supporting documents.
- Ensure effective security, safety and surveillance in the factory premises.
- Bachelor/ Masters in any discipline
- MBA in HRM will be given preference.
- Age 26 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must be a good team player.
- The incumbent should be dynamic, well organized & have good personality
- Proficient in MS Office Package.
- Good inter-personal & communication skills
- Needs to have considerable knowledge/ understanding of Human Resource Management.
Age: 26 to 30 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting