Category : Human Resource Application deadline has been passed!
Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager (HR Business Partner)
: Full Time
: 30 to 40 year(s)
: 4 to 7 year(s)
: Dec 26, 2018
: Jan 11, 2019
- Managerial position is based in Concord Foy`s Lake Complex, Chittagong of Concord Group of Companies.
- The persons will be required to successfully carry out the HR related functions of an Amusement Park. We are looking for a young energetic, dynamic, efficient person to fill up position. This position requires knowledge, human resource skills, Administration and serving attitudes to work under Head of HR.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Co-ordinate recruitment throughout the Park by proper management of Head of HRD.
- Ensure effective Human Resource Planning- the best fit between employees and jobs and avoiding manpower shortage and surpluses in the organization within budget constraints.
- Design and supervise appropriate Human Resource Forecasting (HRF) process.
- Follow-up Attendance, Salary Administration, Leave Management & Compensation Benefit & incentive.
- Preparation/Issue office note, memo, office order & circular in respect of HR issues.
- Follow-up Appointment processing, Orientation / Induction, exit interview, Ensure transfer, increment, promotion, separation, confirmation related work.
- Supervise training needs analysis and design and implement a training plan with involvement from department heads. Plan and direct for Training of employees.
- Follow up Disciplinary action & conduct departmental inquiry & grievance.
- Follow up expenditures like staff & workers salary & wages, overtime & night allowance, incentives and others bills.
- To improve workers and management relationship, communication with workers & staffs and safeguard the facility against labor unrest and conflict.
- Ensure employee's welfare; design and develop policy for win win situation according to company's strategy.
- Designing and establishing performance record tracking system.
- Supervise the development of various formats as per organizational needs.
- Supervise an effective succession plan for all departments.
- Provide day to day Report and consultation to Top management and HODs on numerous human resources and management issues.
- To maintain confidentiality of companies information and documents strictly and sincerely.
- Ensure a highly ethical and performance based occupational practice within the organization.
- Any other activities assigned by the management from time to time.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA and BBA in Business Administration from Public/Private reputed University.
- Candidates having PGD-HRM degree will be given preference.
- Skills Required: Compensation & Benefits,Labor Issues,Labor Law,Human Resources,Store,Training & Development
4 to 7 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Strong knowledge on Labour law 2006 & Labour Rules 2015
- Good command in both written and spoken English
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented
- Communication & collaboration, Leading people, positive & proactive, planning &organizing and Information sharing & transparency at all times.
- An in-depth knowledge and experience in core HR functions.
- Knowledge on IR/ER,
- Knowledge in compensation and benefit s and training and development.
- Knowledge on safety, and compliance issues
Age: 30 to 40 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Earn Leave, Yearly Increment, Entertainment Benefits, Lunch, Compensatory Leave Allowance for Government Holiday and other benefits as per company rules.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category