- Managerial position is based in Concord Fantasy Kingdom Complex, Ashulia, Savar, Dhaka.
- The persons will be required to successfully carry out the HR related functions of an Amusement Park. We are looking for a young energetic, dynamic, efficient person to fill up position. This position requires knowledge, human resource skills, Administration and serving attitudes to work under Head of HRD.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Act as a local HR escalation point.
- Co-ordinate recruitment throughout the Park by proper management of Head of HRD.
- Ensure effective Human Resource Planning- the best fit between employees and jobs and avoiding manpower shortage and surpluses in the organization within budget constraints.
- Design and supervise appropriate Human Resource Forecasting (HRF) process.
- Follow-up Attendance, Salary Administration, Leave Management & Compensation Benefit & incentive.
- Employee Counseling & Grievance Management
- Managing local On boarding & Exit process
- Follow-up Appointment processing, Orientation / Induction, exit interview, Ensure transfer, increment, promotion, separation, confirmation related work.
- Supervise training needs analysis and design and implement a training plan with involvement from department heads. Plan and direct for Training of employees.
- Follow up expenditures like staff & workers salary & wages, overtime & night allowance, incentives and others bills.
- To improve workers and management relationship, communication with workers & staffs and safeguard the facility against labor unrest and conflict.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA and BBA in Business Administration from Public/Private reputed University.
- Candidates having PGD-HRM degree will be given preference.
- Skills Required: Compensation & Benefits,Labor Issues,Labor Management,Labor Law
4 to 7 year(s)
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Skills Required: Administration,Human Resources,Store,Training & Development,Security
- Strong knowledge on Labour law 2006 & Labour Rules 2015
- Good command in both written and spoken English
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented
- Communication & collaboration, Leading people, positive & proactive, planning & organizing and Information sharing & transparency at all times.
- An in-depth knowledge and experience in core HR functions.
- Knowledge on IR/ER,
- Knowledge in compensation and benefit s and training and development.
- Knowledge on safety, and compliance issues
Age: 30 to 35 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Earn Leave, Yearly Increment, Entertainment Benefits, Lunch, Compensatory Leave Allowance for Government Holiday and other benefits as per company rules.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting