Job Description / Responsibility
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Should be able to design the organization structure keeping in view the future expansion plans.
- Ensuring optimum utilization of human resources i.e. manpower planning and deployment.
- Should be able to introduce new HR initiatives like linking pay to performance, reward and recognition policy etc.
- Preferably an exposure in an ERP or on-line HR processes.
- We also expect him/her to maintain a functional organization structure for various departments. And To ensure continuous up-gradation of employees.
- UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- PG - MBA/ PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
5 to 7 year(s)
- S/he should be an MBA (Full Time) with hands on experience in recruitment, designing organization structure, employee development at corporate level.
- S/he should be able to lead a team, an excellent communication skills with around 5 to 7 years of post MBA experience.
- Excellent communication skill and fluency in English is mandatory.
- Should have excellent computer knowledge of MS word, excel, power point, e-mail etc.
- At least 5 to 7 years practical working experience in the same or similar position in an International Brand Hotel.
- Ability to develop inter-personal relationship within and outside the organization.
- Effective leadership skill.
- Self motivated, pro active and guest focused team player.
- Flexibility to work longer hours as per business demand.
- Excellent and professional working environment.
- Attractive compensation package as per policy.
- Learning and career growth opportunity
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting