- The job will be based at Rajendrapur, Bangladesh.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare new process and review the existing process to meet employee needs focusing business and HR objectives and monitor effective and sustainable implementation of the processes.
- Support Plant HR Managers to create and foster positive industrial relations environment for both the plants.
- Ensure employee services like canteen, security, uniform, guest house, travel, prayer room and emergency medical services are proper and effective for the employees and inline with Industrial Relations strategy
- Support engagement initiatives following engagement calendar to create positive vibe in the plant
- Maintain a strong liaison with relevant government agencies including labour office, law enforcing agencies, community stakeholders, etc.
- Manage the administration team inline with the compliance requirements and HR guideline.
- Graduate preferably BBA or MBA from reputed business institution.
2 to 3 year(s)
- 2 to 3 years inline experience
- Can think / operate strategically
- Strong team player with a can do attitude.
- Can make things happen
- Strong interpersonal/ communication skills.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting