Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop processes needed for the quality management system (For ISO)
- Prepare yearly QMS internal audit plan and review implementation status of processes by internal audit.
- Prepare yearly QMS management review plan and follow up for improvement
- To facilitate all types of customer/certification body audit in regard to QMS.
- Deal with internal/external corrective action report continuously.
- Keep close contract with external bodies in relation to QMS.
- Assist to Department Head on policy making.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of all personnel and HR related documents .
- To ensure the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization
- To develop yearly training plan based on QMS requirements and facilitate the trainings for employees
- Perform any other jobs assigned by Head 0f the Department/ Management.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in HRM
- Training/Trade Course: Lead Auditor Training Course
1 to 2 year(s)
- Age 26 to 30 years
- Skills Required: ISO 9001:2000,ISO 14000,Compliance,Labor Law
Age: 26 to 30 year(s)
- NIPRO JMI Pharma Ltd. Offers excellent working environment and other benefits as per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting