- Navana Engineering Limited (NEL) is one of the most advanced Plastics, uPVC Pipe & Fittings Manufacturing business in Bangladesh.
- Job Location: Head Office (Gulshan-02)
Job Description / Responsibility
- To develop, implement and update competitive compensation and benefit plans to retain key and potential employees and selected crucial candidates.
- Day-to-day general HR & Administrative activities that includes daily attendance, leave, compensation & benefit, recruitment and separation, safety, legal & corporate affairs, various letter & notice drafting and circulating.
- Manages workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Assist line manager in processing confirmation, transfer, promotion, resignation, contract renewal, final settlement and other related services to management and non-management staff.
- Monitoring and managing all personnel files ensuring up-to-date records of all employees in company database (both in software and log books) including attendance & leave records etc.
- Follow up performance appraisal issues and process the increment & promotion issues.
- Maintain the employee's Personal file updated with all related papers, all data records papers in relation to Recruitment & Selection process papers, employees' New Recruitment List, Resignation List and Final Settlement list for every running month.
- Issuing experience certificate, internship certificate and any other related task as and when required.
- To update and maintain the Management-approved organograms of the departments to have detailed information about the filled up, vacant and new positions.
- Assist line manager in head count planning, yearly salary increment etc.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Administrate overall disciplinary matters of the organization consider to Management jurisdiction, organizational policy and Bangladesh Labor Law.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates and others as per management need.
- BBA/MBA in Human Resources Management from reputed Public or private university.
At least 5 year(s)
- Age at least 27 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Ability to plan and undertake multi-tasks effectively.
- Good presentation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English and Bangla.
- Knowledge of MS office (especially MS Excel in advance Level) & Internet browsing.
- Proactive, Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Efficiently manage and meet deadlines.
- The incumbent should be dynamic & have good personality and integrity, possess high level of correspondence and analytical ability.
- Build ownership on the Company, self-driven, self-motivated and will deliver the best to the Company.
Age: At least 27 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Others benefits as per policy of the company.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting