Category : Human Resource Application deadline has been passed!
Manager/ Deputy Manager (Payroll & HRIS)
: Full Time
: 30 to 40 year(s)
: 7 to 12 year(s)
: Oct 14, 2018
: Nov 12, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide an efficient, accurate, responsive and professional Payroll service.
- Sound knowledge over different wages scale according to Labor Law.
- Must have sound knowledge about the operational Process of Payroll Software.
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in payroll.
- Prepare employees' wages by using Payroll software.
- Handling staff/ workers database-file info, leaves and attendance management.
- In-depth knowledge on various policies, strategies and benefits to employees.
- Payroll & HRIS record management
- Ensure data entry is processed accurately throughout the month/year to meet agreed deadlines for key milestones such as monthly pay runs, annual leave and final settlement. Including all starters, leavers, changes and relevant deductions for the payroll.
- Calculate PF, GF, Tax & other related issues as per necessary.
- Handling Management and Non-Management Database (Personal File Management), Leaves and Attendance Management.
- Time to time HRMS updating by Resignation, Termination, Dismissal, Discharge etc.
- Prepare Final settlement, Maternity leave benefit bill & all allowance bill etc.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA and BBA in Business Administration with good academic record Preferred from Reputed Public or Private University.
- Preferred Professional Certification: PGD in HRM
- Skills Required: Compensation & Benefits,HRIS,Labor Law
7 to 12 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Familiarity with payroll software (ERP) / HRIS and Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook; Experience of using a computerized database System.
- A high level of numeracy and an aptitude for Math and accountancy are essential.
- Should be prepared to deal with problems quickly and efficiently - and anticipate potential challenges in the future.
- Should be tactful, considerate and gracious in order to maintain a good corporate as well as personal reputation.
- Reporting Skills.
Age: 30 to 40 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Earn Leave, Yearly Increment, Transportation, Entertainment Benefits, All Government Holidays and other benefits as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category