Category : Human Resource Application deadline has been passed!
Deputy Manager/ Manager - HRD (OD & Training)
: Full Time
: At least 5 year(s)
: Oct 14, 2018
: Nov 12, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare standard operating procedure (SOP) for all key business process.
- Develop; monitor Job Descriptions, Job Specification and Sound knowledge to Prepare KPI to establish 'Performance Management System'
- Develop training module based on the SOP of each department and conduct training for the respective employees.
- Support to performance management system.
- Provide appropriate input to update the overall HR strategy from Organizational Development perspective.
- Plan and implement skills development and succession program in all others business units.
- Bring about change through job enlargement/enrichment and redesign work process in line with the changes in Group Values and traditions.
- 2. HR POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
- Prepare HR Policies and review existing policies and practices to ensure they are in compliance with the legal and regulatory framework;
- Implementing HR Policies across the organization's programs and locations.
- 3. TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT:
- Coordinate training programs including preparation of monthly training schedule, training module, arrangement of training materials;
- Facilitate enrollment of training and communicate with the trainer.
- Design and expand training and development program based on the needs of the organization and the individual.
- Act as the Learning Management System (LMS) administrator for training details posting and report generation.
- Developing effective induction program.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Directs the needs assessment for training , staff development & workers to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Develops learning activities, audio-visual materials, instructor guides and lesson plans.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA and BBA in Business Administration with good academic record Preferred from Reputed Public or Private University.
- Preferred Professional Certification: PGD in HRM
- Skills Required: Performance Appraisal,Compensation & Benefits,Compliance,Job Analysis & Manpower Planning,Labor Law
At least 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Deep knowledge on Performance Management, KPI, Organizational Development, Talent management, Rewards management, HR Analytics and Bangladesh Labor Law.
- Commitment to promote organizational values
- Good interpersonal and liaison skills
- Personal attributes should include qualities such as consistency, willingness to learn and flexibility, capacity to manage confidential information, cultural sensitivity, able to follow through with difficult issues in an open and professional manner;
- Excellent command over written and spoken English to write reports, memos, proposals, and presentations and conduct telephonic communications etc.
- Able to spot the need for change and drive L&D process improvement efforts
- An overall appreciation of IT tools and systems and how it can be an enabler of HR systems is required
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Earn Leave, Yearly Increment, Transportation, Entertainment Benefits, All Government Holidays and other benefits as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category