- Managerial position is based in Concord Foy`s Lake Complex, Chittagong and Concord Ready Mix & Concrete Products Ltd. (RMC), Meghnaghat (Munshigonj) of Concord Group of Companies.
- The persons will be required to successfully carry out the HR & Admin related functions. We are looking for a young energetic, dynamic, efficient person to fill up position. This position requires knowledge, human resource skills, Administration and serving attitudes to work under Head of HRD & Admin.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Co-ordinate recruitment throughout the Park/Factory by proper management of Head of HRD.
- Ensure effective Human Resource Planning- the best fit between employees and jobs and avoiding manpower shortage and surpluses in the organization within budget constraints.
- Design and supervise appropriate Human Resource Forecasting (HRF) process.
- Follow-up Attendance, Salary Administration, Leave Management & Compensation Benefit & incentive.
- Preparation/Issue office note, memo, office order & circular in respect of HR issues.
- Follow-up Appointment processing, Orientation / Induction, exit interview, Ensure transfer, increment, promotion, separation, confirmation related work.
- Supervise training needs analysis and design and implement a training plan with involvement from department heads. Plan and direct for Training of employees.
- Follow up Disciplinary action & conduct departmental inquiry & grievance.
- Follow up expenditures like staff & workers salary & wages, overtime & night allowance, incentives and others bills.
- To improve workers and management relationship, communication with workers & staffs and safeguard the facility against labor unrest and conflict.
- Ensure employee's welfare; design and develop policy for win win situation according to company's strategy.
- Designing and establishing performance record tracking system.
- Supervise the development of various formats as per organizational needs.
- Supervise an effective succession plan for all departments.
- Provide day to day Report and consultation to Top management and HODs on numerous human resources and management issues.
- To maintain confidentiality of companies information and documents strictly and sincerely.
- Ensure a highly ethical and performance based occupational practice within the organization.
- Any other activities assigned by the management from time to time.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA and BBA in Business Administration from Public/Private reputed University.
- Candidates having PGD-HRM degree will be given preference.
- Skills Required: Compensation & Benefits,Job Analysis & Manpower Planning,Administration,Human Resources,Store,Training & Development,Security
5 to 10 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Strong knowledge on Labour law 2006 & Labour Rules 2015
- Good command in both written and spoken English
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented
- Communication & collaboration, Leading people, positive & proactive, planning &organizing and Information sharing & transparency at all times.
- An in-depth knowledge and experience in core HR functions.
- Knowledge on IR/ER,
- Knowledge in compensation and benefit s and training and development.
- Knowledge on safety, and compliance issues
Age: 30 to 40 year(s)
30,000 - 35,000
- Attractive Salary Package
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Earn Leave, Entertainment Benefits, Compensatory Leave Allowance for Government Holiday and other benefits as per company rules.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting