OPPO Bangladesh is currently looking for a young, fresh, smart, self-motivated "Officer-HR" for its payroll department. One of the main requirement for this job is, candidate must have advance level of knowledge and competency in Microsoft Excel. If you think yourself potential enough to take challenges then you are encouraged to apply.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Major responsibility is to assist preparing and maintaining payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Managing employee personal file.
- Bank A/C verification.
- Assist in preparing and updating yearly and monthly increment and confirmation
- To Communicate with staffs regarding conversation with staff and workers
- To Check Daily Attendance and maintain absenteeism record
- Maintaining leave records with hard copy of leave form
- Preparing Pay slips every month
- Maintaining absolute discretion and maturity in handling sensitive/confidential data
- Prepare various reports on payroll
- The position will be responsible for updating the employee profile with relevant information of promotion, increment, transfer, entitlements & emoluments etc.
- Assist in handling Compensation & Benefit Management
- To maintain new joins salary structure and Bank account details
- Any special payments like Bonus, Incentives or any gifts to employees.
- Punch and Manual data analysis and to investigate on missing punch data.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the management.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in HRM, Management, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in HRM, Management
- PGDHRM will be preferred.
- Skills Required: Compensation & Benefits
1 to 2 year(s)
- Age 23 to 28 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Female candidate is more preferable.
- Candidate must have advance level skill in Microsoft Excel.
- Smart, Team player, paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude.
- Good communication skill in Bangla and English both.
- Have to have the mentality to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft access will be added advantage.
Age: 23 to 28 year(s)
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- We offer a working environment, which is challenging but ultimately rewarding for the most talented and dedicated professional.
- Amazing career opportunity with faster career growth.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting