- Only Retired Army person is encouraged to apply for this position.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Discuss, Mediate and resolve complicated issues relating to HR & Admin and Protocol related schedules, resources, property acquisitions, procedures and policies with Top Management and ensure proper implementation thereof.
- Ensure proper disciplinary action as per company disciplinary procedures. Establish and maintain a working environment conducive to positive morale, individual style, quality, creativity and teamwork.
- To develop, upgrade and implement HR policies up to a reasonably acceptable standard for establishing smooth HR operation within the group and make sure that the policies are duly implemented.
- Develop policy guidelines entire Compliance issues with local laws, regulations and different buyer's requirements.
- To ensure a sound Performance Management System for all workers, staff, and management personnel in the group. Recommend / Approval for confirmation, increment, promotion, transfer, discontinuation from service.
- Negotiate and administer the Company's administrative issues with Govt. offices, Local bodies and any other important 3rd parties.
- To ensure safety, security & protocol of the company, its properties and personnel and control pilferage and wastage of all nature in co-ordination with the concerned factory head and update the Director / Managing Director.
- Monitor, evaluate and develop operating budgets relating to Administration within the department, expenditures for entire administrative operation in a cost effective manner.
- Planning, control and supervision of all office transport management.
- Plan and execute detailed programs for foreign / local delegates / Buyers visiting the company / Managing Director.
- Implementation security policies, regulations, rules & norms and make sure that the environment of the company is safe for employer, employees and visitors.
- Ensure proper organization and facilitation of administrative support services among administrative, HR and other departments.
- Any others job assigned by the management.
- Masters degree in any discipline
5 to 7 year(s)
- Age 45 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Minimum 5 years & above working experience preferably with FMCG Factories.
- Having working experience at FMCG factory after retired from defense will be given preference
- Good Communication skills in both English and Bengali.
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame.
- Good inter-personal & communication skills.
- Good Team Leader, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented.
Age: 45 to 50 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting