Job Description / Responsibility
- Managing, designing, and implementing policies and procedures relating to organizational development
- Conducting the needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Providing a broad range of consultative services to all levels of employees regarding policies and procedures.
- Conducting induction program for newly joined employees.
- Talk with management to identify specific work situations requiring employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
- To deliver sustained business success through employee performance by efficient & effective process of Performance Appraisal, Development Appraisal & Performance coaching.
- Making assessments of effectiveness of training in terms of employee accomplishments and performance.
- To analyze organizational and departmental KPI performance.
- Implementing meaningful, relevant, employee and manager training and development activities that link to company goals and objectives
- Working in collaboration with the business leaders to develop, design, and implement various learning programs.
- Develop team-building exercises and workshops
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in HRM
- PGD in HRM will get preference.
6 to 8 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Professional experience in HR field including 3-4 years of on-hand experience in OD, T&D and Talent Management in reputed MNC/ FMCG company.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication and negotiation skill.
- Must have a positive and proactive personality.
- Good command over English writing and speaking.
Age: At most 35 year(s)
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting