Category : Human Resource Application deadline has been passed!
Shanta Holdings Ltd.
: Full Time
: 8 to 10 year(s)
: Not mentioned
: Oct 31, 2019
: Nov 08, 2019
- Department - HR & Administration
- Employment Type - Permanent
Job Description / Responsibility
- Involve in the welfare of the workers in their skill enhancement for better livelihood.
- Conduct welfare related program for increasing proficiency of the worker
- Identify the scope and feasibility of the training and development of unskilled and semi-skilled worker
- Develops and provides comprehensive social and welfare services, including counselling and coaching to staff.
- 8. Facilitates staff and their recognized dependants settling in the country and provides social and family services that promote and facilitate social integration within a new environment and culture;
- Design, develop, implement and manage projects/programmes to improve the living and working conditions of labour.
- Promote the creation of a caring environment labor genuinely feet that their well-being is given due importance.
- Ensure that welfare activities are conducted in accordance with Company Policy Directive on Welfare and recreation, as well as Mission-specific Standard Operating Procedure and guidelines.
- Draw up a well-balanced Welfare Plan and follow up on the implementation of the plan.
- Work with the relevant stakeholders and ensure that facilities are available for welfare activities and ensure their on-going upkeep and maintenance.
- Monitor and report the unit expenditures to ensure efficient use of welfare goods and service.
- Coordinate with the focal points of other stakeholders and Programmes all welfare activities
- Work closely with all stakeholders in providing technical support and advice, as necessary.
- Conduct audit of the program and financial expenditure related to the welfare funds.
- Conduct Workers & Staff Welfare and counseling.
- Keeping official record on welfare management.
- To maintain corresponding Data-Records/ Log/ Registers for different areas of assigned tasks for onward reporting to the management.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Management.
Graduation from any reputed public/private university
8 to 10 year(s)
- Analytical skills to understand and evaluate data in order to provide strategic guidance to their organization
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Managerial skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Time-management skills
- Minimum 8-10 years' experience in relevant field
- Relevant experience in working for reputed NGO's will receive preference.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category