Category : Hotel/Restaurant Application deadline has been passed!
Guest Service Agent
Le Meridien Dhaka
: Full Time
: 20 to 35 year(s)
: 2 to 3 year(s)
: Jun 22, 2019
: Jul 20, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assists in associate supervision, ensuring the set-up and delivery of meals, amenities and hospitality orders are prepared and delivered consistent with departmental standards. Ensures that hallways are cleared of tables and trays.
- Oversees the ordering of supplies.
- Ensures that the associate performs all side work and additional assigned duties.
- Must be very familiar with all menu items, ingredients and preparation time and ensures that all telephone associate is equally knowledgeable.
- must be familiar with all hotel services and provides this information to all Telephone Associate.
- Monitors work areas for cleanliness and proper working condition of all equipment.
- Performs all related duties and services as assigned by the Guest Service Manager - Telephone.
- Responds to solve problems in the absence of Senior Management.
- Complies with all departmental policies, as well as hotel rules, regulations and policies and ensures that all Telephone Associate comply with the same rules and regulations.
- Must be familiar with all Le Meridien Quality Assurance Standards and ensure 100% compliance.
- Write reports as needed.
- Participate in inventory exercises.
- Ensure proper grooming of associates.
- Answer inquiries regarding hotel policies and services.
- Perform any other duties and services as assigned by Guest Service Manager - Telephone.
2 to 3 year(s)
- Age 20 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exhibited and encouraged high performance standards for self and others
- Able to develop and maintain excellent credibility with coworkers and subordinates.
- Demonstrate complete consistency between words and actions, in all aspects of behavior.
- Effectively identified & anticipate guest needs.
- Extensive knowledge of the hotel
- General knowledge of the city and attractions.
- Exceeding customer expectations regarding both quality and service.
- Positively influenced coworkers to accept & execute changes.
- Regularly keep manager up-to-date on relevant activities
- Maintained an organized system to ensure that processes were getting completed on time.
- Must possess knowledge on PMS-OPERA and others.
Age: 20 to 35 year(s)
- As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category