Category : Hotel/Restaurant Application deadline has been passed!
Chef, Grassroots Café
: Full Time
: At least 2 year(s)
: Mar 07, 2019
: Mar 20, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Capable to prepare menu and food costing with proper recipe.
- Oversee kitchen operations, which must be done in accordance with the organization's standards
- Ensure junior chefs adhere strictly to recipe review program of the organization
- Be available to oversee any food safety and hygiene issue.
- Ensure proper storage of fresh products and other food items
- Supervise junior chefs, relying on knowledge acquired over the years and in line with policies of the organization
- Provide the all-important training to newly recruited cooks and take note of how they progress
- Maintain consistency and quality in food taste in line with photos and recipes made available by the organization's management
- Carry out consistent check up of coolers to ensure unexpected shortage is avoided
- Closely monitor process of food preparation
- Make use of special form provided by management to record all food leftover
- Provide food requisitions daily for next day's cooking
- Minimum SSC Pass
At least 2 year(s)
- Knowledge about various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Skilled in mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Has understanding and knowledge of how to properly use and maintain all equipment in the kitchen.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category