Job Description / Responsibility
- Capable to prepare menu and food costing with proper recipe.
- Oversee kitchen operations, which must be done in accordance with the organization's standards
- Ensure junior chefs adhere strictly to recipe review program of the organization
- Be available to oversee any food safety and hygiene issue.
- Ensure proper storage of fresh products and other food items
- Supervise junior chefs, relying on knowledge acquired over the years and in line with policies of the organization
- Provide the all-important training to newly recruited cooks and take note of how they progress
- Maintain consistency and quality in food taste in line with photos and recipes made available by the organization's management
- Carry out consistent check up of coolers to ensure unexpected shortage is avoided
- Closely monitor process of food preparation
- Make use of special form provided by management to record all food leftover
- Provide food requisitions daily for next day's cooking
- Minimum SSC Pass
At least 2 year(s)
- Knowledge about various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Skilled in mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Has understanding and knowledge of how to properly use and maintain all equipment in the kitchen.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting