Category : Hotel/Restaurant Application deadline has been passed!
: Full Time
: 25 to 30 year(s)
: At least 2 year(s)
: Sep 12, 2018
: Sep 16, 2018
- Department: Food & Beverage Service
Job Description / Responsibility
- Under the assistance of the team work to achieve the budget by monitoring and controlling the Lounge operations, considering revenue and expenditure
- Carry out Promotions Calendar for F&B products and cascade the information to all guest in Lounge along with the rest of the team
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible.
- Check the Bank Card / Airline Invitation.
- Escort Guests to table, passing next to buffet to explain about it.
- Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
- Anticipate guests' service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible
- Engage guests in conversation regarding their experience, property services, and area attractions/offerings
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
- Maintaining impeccable uniform and personal presentation standards in accordance with hotel policy
- Ensure Lounge operating equipment is clean and in working order
- Maintain responsibility of cleanliness of front area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensure that all the policies of the F&B management are followed in the operation.
- Any task as and when required, not limited to.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline is required. In addition to that Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management is preferred.
At least 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 years
- 2 years related experience in 5* hotels/ luxury properties/ Lounges
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when interpreting results, giving and receiving instructions, and giving training
- Problem-solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities are used often.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
- Good in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Good in speaking and writing in English
- Good in stress management
- Good in communication.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Needs to be positive minded & self motivate. May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Age: 25 to 30 year(s)
As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category