Job Description / Responsibility
- Work with the Hotel Marketing & Sales team to agree their individual marketing & sales plans.
- Establish reporting processes to monitor activity and outputs of sales and marketing actions.
- Monitor budgeted spend of regional activity.
- Plan and execute marketing activity.
- Development of on-line sales and marketing activity through our own web sites and associated social media channels.
- Build The Peninsula Chittagong Limited customer and travel trade regional databases to facilitate direct marketing activity.
- Manage third party agencies undertaking sales and marketing activity.
- Work with to monitor and support Hotel teams in delivering their sales and marketing plans.
- Build sales and marketing plans for new projects.
- Develop customer relation plans.
- Provide routine reporting on site activity.
- Build direct relationships with the corporate clients.
- Develop the annual marketing plan according to business and communication objectives and results.
- Develop profitable promotions.
- Develop & implement job duties & responsibilities of marketing team.
- Plan & execute customer retention policies.
- Develop Annual Peninsula News Letter & Magazine.
- Develop SOP for the marketing plan.
- Target effective market segments with heavy emphasis on proactive solicitation and generate business scope.
- Partner with corporate counterpart to effectively manage the business opportunity.
- Respond to incoming sales opportunities for the property.
- Identify and qualify new business client to achieve personal revenue goals.
- Focus efforts on existing corporate accounts with significant potential sales revenue.
- Design, develop and sell creative promotional packages.
- Maximize revenue by up selling packages.
- Understand the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Choose the best opportunities for The Peninsula Chittagong based on market conditions and needs.
- Use negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- Create, develop and market key events for the hotel, especially during key business periods.
- Communicate effectively, to target markets, the amenities and benefits of the Hotel, including Hotel refurbishments, food and beverage provisions, conference, banqueting and events.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive media and marketing contact management system relevant to the target audiences of the Hotel.
- Respond to media enquiry when approached for comments and/or reports.
- Develop and own promotional activities, marketing channels and the production of marketing materials for specific events.
- Communicate with internal Event Management on all aspects of specific event and promotion.
- Identify and maintain a general database of potential sponsors for all events and target specific ones related to each event separately.
- Negotiate and handle with potential sponsors and ultimately close advantageous arrangements.
- Socialize and meet with potential sponsors and clients.
- Formulate all correspondence related to the sponsorship proposals, negotiations and others.
- Handling events with the concerned departments within the Hotel to make sure that all branding for sponsors is as agreed in contracts.
- Implement Public Relation campaigns to celebrate successes and awards and the promotion of products.
- Develop Brochure, Peninsula News Letter& Magazine as per requirement.
- Develop advertisement plan through proper market analysis and make them real effective visual through Social Media, Billboard, Prominent Newspaper and Magazine.
- Handle complex business with significant revenue potential as well as significant customer expectations.
- Build and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.
- Develop relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Support brand's Service and Relationship Strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Provide excellent customer service in order to grow share of the account.
- Execute brand's Customer Service Standards and property's Brand Standards.
- Participate in and practices daily service basics of the brand.
- Serve the customer by understanding their needs and recommending the appropriate features and services that best meet their needs and exceed their expectations, while building a relationship and loyalty to The Peninsula Chittagong.
- Gain understanding of the property's primary target customer and service expectations; serve the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing, Master of Arts (MA) in English
- Graduate in Marketing/ English from any reputed University.
At least 5 year(s)
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Ability to work under pressure & time management skill is required.
- Constructively work within a team in a spirit of productive co-operation.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite especially with MS Excel, MS Word & Power Point.
- Good computer, presentation and relationship management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Bengali & English.
Age: 25 to 40 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Profit share, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Please apply with detailed CV & contact phone number(s) with recent pp size photograph to: Manager - HR & Admin, The Peninsula Chittagong Limited, Bulbul Center, 486/B O.R. Nizam Road, GEC Circel, Chittagong-4100, Bangladesh. Please mention the post you applied on the top of the envelop. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasions are discouraged.
Application Deadline : Oct 01, 2018
Bulbul Center, 486/B O.R. Nizam Road, GEC Circel,Chittagong-4100, Bangladesh
Situated at the prestigious GEC circle of the Port City, our hotel provide superior services combining western sophistication and Chittgonian hospitality in a scenic and convenient location. Discover this unique retreat for business or pleasure just minutes from the commercial center surrounded by famous retail shops, restaurants and corporate offices. The Peninsula Chittagong Hotel offers a premier setting for conferences, meetings, and corporate events. Where personalized service is the standard.http://www.peninsulactg.com