Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure outstanding customer care at all times.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential quests and accepts hotel reservation.
- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservation, hotel information and guest concerns.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members, adhere to standing operating procedures.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service
- Adhere to company credit limit/floor limit policies.
- Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests preference and special requests.
- Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department's especially housekeeping, reservation etc.
- Operates the EPBX equipments, including, assisting incoming & outgoing calls, setting wake-up calls, enabling DND (Do Not Disturb) and paging in-house guests.
- Cross check all billing instruction are correctly updated.
- Report to front office manager.
- Performs others duties as assigned, requests or deemed necessary by management.
- Ensure Front office log book and hotel log book is always updated and action upon.
- Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
Graduate or equivalent /diploma in hospitality management
1 to 3 year(s)
- Age 18 to 25 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 1 to 3 years work experience as Guest Service Agent in any reputed Hotel.
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills, Experience of motivating and leading a winning team. Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure
- Good command in both written and spoken English
- Good inter-personal & communication skills
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented
- Experience in IDS software
Age: 18 to 25 year(s)
As per Company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting