Category : Government
AAO: Asst. Accounts Officer
Dockyard and Engineering Works Limited
: Full Time
: At most 30 year(s)
: 3 to 5 year(s)
: Sep 28, 2019
: Oct 27, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Overview and ensure source deducting at VAT-Tax from Bills Payable.
- Ensure Tax & Vat deducting on Salary, BOD remuneration, Bonus etc.
- Summaries source deducting VAT-Tax & Prepare Treasury challan and deposit within specific time. Proper filing the challan and issue those among creditors and to others within specific time.
- Maintaining Purchase - sales VAT registers and issue relevant challan and documents and proper filing.
- Over view VAT & ATV deduction on import stage and ensure rebate taking;
- Knowledge on various proceedings of import -export L/C.
- Submit Monthly, Quarterly and annually all Types VAT & Tax return to proper authority in time.
- Reply and correspondent with VAT –Tax Circle, NBR; suggest to Management on VAT- Tax matter and correspondent with supplier & customers for relevant issues.
- Working experience in software preferable in Tally ERP; writing/typing skill in Bengali & English & proficiency on MS Word, Excel & Power point must.
- Any other work as given by management.
Graduate in any discipline with CA Level ll/CMA Level ll/ACCA Level ll completed.
3 to 5 year(s)
- Age at most 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 3-5 year experience with 2 year experience in VAT –Tax Matter. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, writing/typing skill in Bengali and English must.
Age: At most 30 year(s)
As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category