Category : Garments/Textile Application deadline has been passed!
Manager - Pattern & CAD
Chorka Textile Ltd.
: Full Time
: At least 30 year(s)
: At least 5 year(s)
: Jan 06, 2019
: Jan 20, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Plan and schedule of sample making and sample delivery as per request date.
- Develop new inquiry and running order sample.
- Correction of pattern in all discrepancy points, shape, and measurements.
- Fabric consumption assume calculator/CAD, General idea about costing.
- Mail communication with buyer/merchandiser and others.
- Monitoring all quality check post sample, Pattern, & CAD zone and make sure all the operational and technical aspects and are fully complied with the buyer requirement.
- To provide guidance on materials, fitting, specifications and constructions.
- To identify and resolve potential issues of samples.
- To provide appropriate marker length to the merchandiser considering fabric nature.
- To export/Import the CAD data for different kinds of Cad software for buyer/factory requirement.
- To correspond with merchandiser and Technical person of buyer for any kind of technical issues and difficulties and getting approval which is production friendly for bulk production .
- To ensure the final pattern and Marker while provide to the factory.
- To solve any problem while production going on regarding pattern, marker and any technical issues.
- To participate any seminar/training/meeting organized by buyer.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
At least 5 year(s)
- Age at least 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Experience on CAD Software Optitex, Lactra and Boke for Bra pattern making.
Age: At least 30 year(s)
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!