Category : Garments/Textile Application deadline has been passed!
Assistant General Manager - Production
: Full Time
: At least 10 year(s)
: Savar, Dhaka
: Nov 03, 2018
: Nov 09, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prime responsible for suave setups such as High Production & Quality in Sewing.
- Develop a tactical plan to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization.
- Direct Company Operations to insure Production Efficiency, Quality, Service, and Cost-Effective Management of Resources.
- Accomplish QA & QC Functions across multiple locations & Lead the Quality Assurance and Quality Control & Audit division for the business. Approve company Operational Procedures, Policies, and Standards and assuring that all samples / products meet customer technical specifications.
- Manage pre-production meetings with the factories and carry out risk assessment and corrective actions vivaciously. Work with the factories and ensure up-skill them where needed, functioning with preventative methods. Accomplish inline and final inspections as and when required.
- Manage and implement the agreed ethical process and specifications and ensure factory compliance. Liaise with factories over quality control.
- To ensure timely preparation and execution of production plans based on customer requirements
- To ensure effective coordination amongst various Departments so that plant operations are run smoothly without any interruptions.
- PROCESS EFFICIENCY
- To develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for maximizing plant operational efficiency and Quality.
- To continuously monitor production to ensure productivity, quality and safety norms are maintained at the highest level in order to achieve efficient operations
- To ensure maximum utilization of production capacity and minimum machine downtime thru effective implementation of plant maintenance programs
- To ensure safe, efficient and smooth operations of the factory unit thru compliance of all statutory ( Establishment, Labor, Pollution, Environment Laws ) and customers requirements
- To provide timely and regular MIS (Data, Reports, Analysis) on all critical parameters of plant operations.
Diploma in Engineering in Textile Technology, Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Textile Technology
At least 10 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Work experience with the background of Industrial Engineering will be preferred
Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category